Small house plans
Small house plans and the different distributions and solutions of a 56 m2 house, responding to the request that comes to us through the Services page of the new distribution of a house , which has a terrace of 18 m2, with the request to optimize and make the best use of spaces with park view villas .
- More cabinets
- Distribution of space in the living room to place a larger sofa
- Planning to eat in the kitchen
- 2 bedrooms required
- In general, optimize space
Original floor plan and passage area
Of the 56 m2 of the surface of the house, 11 square meters occupy the passage area, as we see in the following plan
This is the space we have to take advantage of and with which we have to play to incorporate it into the rest of the rooms and leave a wide passage area, without becoming a corridor.
The cabinets available in the current home are those that are only in the two bedrooms and the length between the two is 317 linear cm
Small house plans, Distribution options
- The dining table is included in the kitchen, measuring 90 x 90 cm
- The walls of the rooms and the bathroom are shifted to the left, taking up space from the dealer and increasing in surface area.
- The area of passage narrows, but is wide, of approximately 1.40 meters of passage
- The sink has a space of 1 meter, so it can be wider than the original.
- A small hanging closet or better custom-made far away, can be placed behind the door, in the bathroom, for the space that we have gained.
- At the back of the distributor, where the dining table is placed in the original plan, the space is used for a closet, with shelves and sliding access door. Measures 1.85 x 1.65 meters
- In total, the meters of cabinets in this distribution is 610 cm, therefore we have gained 293 cm, almost 3 meters
- In this option 2, the space is open, encompassing the kitchen and the living room, and the location is also reversed.
- The island kitchen is at the entrance of the house and the living area at the back. Between them a wall of about 150 cm high serves as a separation of both areas and as a rear to the TV.
- In the initial distribution space, the dining table is placed, which in the plan measures 80 x 150 cm.
- The bathroom remains as in the original distribution and in OPTION 1, but since the partitions have not been moved, it has the size of the original plan.
- As the bathroom and kitchen are so close, an enclosure with a metal and glass structure has been arranged that separates both areas.
- The idea is that of the lower photo, black metal doors with transparent glass , adapted to the space in question .
The measurement of the cabinets in this distribution is 5 meters, therefore we have gained 180 cm (5 – 3.17 original meters) to which we must add 1 meter of the closet located in the living room that can serve as skymarketing.
In total 280 cm, almost 3 meters
- The kitchen is located in the space where the living room is currently and it is independent by a glass wall from ceiling to floor, which allows natural light to enter the rest of the house.
- The dining table is centered in the kitchen.
- The partition of the bathroom and bedroom 1 moves towards the distributor. This allows for a side cabinet in this bedroom and double sinks in the bathroom.
- The living room goes to the back of the house, with a 3.50 meter sofa and there is still space for an auxiliary piece of furniture, sideboard, bookcase …
- Part of the exit wall to the terrace would have to be dismantled as far as possible to convert the current door into glass.
- The entrance door to bedroom 2 is centered, with which the wardrobe can reach the entrance wall and increase its length.
- In other words, in this room the original wardrobe is 1.65 meters and in this plane it is 3.45 meters.
- We have gained 1.80 cm of wardrobe only in this bedroom + 1.70 meters of the side wardrobe of the main bedroom, in total we have 3.50 more meters . (1.80 + 1.70)
- The partition between the kitchen and the living room is dismantled and we contemplate the living room-kitchen-dining room as a single space.
- The kitchen in the foreground with the tall cupboard on the left wall.
- An island with the ceramic hob and the sink, which continues on a lower attached table. It is square and extensible.
- We see the idea in the following photo:
- Bar with 2/3 stools
- The living room has the TV on a cabinet whose rear is approximately 1.50 meters high to give privacy to this area. The sofa can be 3 meters long.
This distribution with 35 m2 open , makes the most of the natural light from the terrace.
The length of the cabinets is 7.20 linear meters, that is, we gain 4 meters (7.20 -3.17)
This distribution differs from the previous one in the following:
- The spaces are equally distributed, but the wall of the bedrooms and the bathroom are shifted to the left 42 cm
- This makes the wardrobe in bedroom 2 reach 4 meters, with which, of the current 1.65 meters to this measure, it has gained 2.35 linear meters .
- Likewise, with bedroom 1, which becomes longer, reaches 4 meters, a 60 cm deep closet can be located, still leaving a spacious room.
- In the bathroom we can place a larger sink.
- The kitchen is different from the previous plan: to avoid placing the dining table in the passage area, we place it as a continuation of a table-island 80 cm deep x 2.10 meters long , in the center of the kitchen.
- The vitro and the sink leaning against the wall and opposite the refrigerator cabinet, oven column …
- The passage area narrows , but is still very wide with wide measurements of 145 cm
- That is, in this distribution we have a 3-meter sofa and we win cabinets in a total of 2.35 (D2) +1.65 (D1) = 4 meters
- The sink can be moved to the island-table and leave more worktop free in the cooking zone
This option is different from the previous ones
- In the first area of the house the living room is located – as it is currently – on the left, but the sofa opposite.
- Since the back wall is lengthened, the sofa can be 3 meters long.
- To the right is the kitchen, in a U-shape, with the sink under the window.
- The dining table – leaning against the wall – serves as a passage and connection between the kitchen and the living room
- At the back are the bedrooms with plenty of closet space, a total of 9.50 linear meters, the original measurement is increased by 6.50 meters. It is the distribution with the most linear meters of cabinets.
- The bathroom is much larger. The current dressing room is used for a large shower, the sink in line with the toilet and the bidet and separated by a glass partition to avoid the view from the living area.